One of the biggest events in the world of golf is taking place right here in Charlotte this week.
The 14th edition of the Presidents Cup will pit the top 12 US golfers against the top 12 international golfers at South Charlotte’s Quail Hollow Club. The week-long cup is comprised of 30 matches played over four days, with 18 team matches throughout the week, followed by 12 Singles matches on Sunday.
Here’s the full roster of the two teams facing off in Charlotte this week:
Tickets to watch the Presidents Cup in person range from $25 on Tuesday to over $140 on Sunday.
The City of Charlotte strongly recommends all attendees to use public transportation to and from the event.
— CMPD News (@CMPD) September 16, 2022
You can also park in any of the following lots to be shuttled to Quail Hollow:
• Black Lot at Carowinds: Open Wed-Fri; 30-min shuttle to QHC; $15/day
• Green Lot at Ballantyne Corporate Place: Open Sat-Sun, 20-min shuttle to QHC; $15/day
• Grey Lot at SouthPark Mall: Open Tue-Sun; 10-min shuttle to QHC; $40/day
• Red Lot at Hedgemore Plaza: Open Tue-Sun; 10-min shuttle to QHC; $40/day
• White Lot at Charlotte Catholic High School: Open Fri-Sun; 10-min shuttle to QHC; $40/day
• Purple Lot at Bojangles Coliseum: Tues-Sun, 30-min shuttle to QHC; free of charge
You can find out more info or purchase daily or week-pass tickets for the PGA Presidents Cup here.