Walmart has just teamed up with Campbell’s, Butterball, Coca-Cola, and rewards app Ibotta to launch Charlotte’s first-ever ‘Free Thanksgiving Dinner’ program.
The program is focused on helping less fortunate families this holiday season, but it is technically open to all Walmart shoppers with a smartphone.
The ‘free dinner’ includes the following items:
- Campbell’s condensed cream of mushroom soup (10.5-ounce can)
- 2-liter bottle of Coke
- All varieties of Butterball 3-pound turkey roast or $9.98 cash back on all Butterball whole turkeys
- McCormick turkey gravy seasoning packet (0.87-ounce package)
- French’s crispy onions (2.8-ounce package)
- Idahoan instant mashed potatoes (8-ounce package)
- Great Value stuffing (6-ounce package)
- Great Value cranberry sauce (14-ounce can)
- Great Value frozen green beans (12-ounce bag)
To take advantage of the offer, just download the Ibotta app, click on ‘Free Thanksgiving Dinner’, buy all the items at your nearest Walmart, then scan your receipt into the app and you’ll be credited back the full amount of your purchase.