Man Dies After His Clothes Catch Fire While Cooking in Charlotte Home

1257
Share:
Facebook
Google+
Twitter
Pinterest
LinkedIn
Reddit

A Charlotte man died today after his clothing caught on fire while cooking at home, according to Charlotte Fire Department authorities.

CFD first responded to an emergency call on Skyline Drive this afternoon at around 3pm in NorthEast Charlotte’s Highland Creek subdivision;

Medical and police officials now believe that the death was accidental.

The name of the man has not yet been released.

Share:
Facebook
Google+
Twitter
Pinterest
LinkedIn
Reddit

Comments

comments