The premier weekend destination of Birkdale Village will transform once more into an art-lover’s paradise May 19 – 20 during the 2nd Annual Lake Norman Festival of the Arts. One hundred national and local artists are set to display their stunning works from across the nation in a prestigious show encompassing fine jewelry, exquisite works of art and hand-crafted apparel and decor. The festival also includes a full craft market with handmade organic soaps, live plants, tasty edibles, affordable and practical artisan-created works and more.
Residents and visitors alike will find something for everyone during this free, two day artistic affair. Unlike other exclusive art showcases, the Lake Norman Festival of the Arts invites patrons to meet the artists themselves, commission a custom piece and discover the inspirations and processes behind each handmade-in-the-USA masterpiece. Ample parking is available and pets on leashes are always welcome.
The Lake Norman Festival of the Arts with Craft Marketplace represents original, hand crafted artwork selected by an independent panel of expert judges from hundreds of applicants. HAE’s careful vetting process also ensures a wide array of mediums and price ranges will be offered during the event.
WHAT: 2nd Annual Lake Norman Festival of the Arts with Craft Marketplace
WHEN: Saturday, May 19 and Sunday, May 20 from 10 am to 5 pm both days
WHERE: 16805 Birkdale Commons Pkwy., Huntersville, NC 28078
COST: Free and open to the public
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-746-6615
· Juried, first-class outdoor art gallery showcasing local and national artists
· Original handmade artwork
· 100 national and local artists and craft artisans
· Artists hand-selected by independent panel of expert judges from hundreds of applicants
· All artists on site for duration of festival
· Vast array of artistic media including paintings, sculptures, photography, ceramics, glass, wood, handmade jewelry, collage, mixed media
· Full green market and craft festival
· Ample parking available and pets on leashes welcome
For more information on the Lake Norman Festival of the Arts, visit www.artfestival.com or call 561-746-6615.