Charlotte is about to up its culinary game with the most flavorful and united food and drink festival our city has ever seen.
The organizers of Crave Charlotte have somehow managed to unite many of the Carolinas’ top rated chefs and mixologists for a one-of-a-kind, all-you-can-eat and all-you-can-drink (without getting crazy) tasting experience.
Participating chefs include:
Chef Ralph Allsopp – Deep Dish Catering
Chef Ken Aponte – Alchemy at C-3 Lab
Chef Craig Barbour – Roots Cafe
Harley Blaisdell – Nuvole Rooftop TwentyTwo
Chef Chris Coleman – The Goodyear House
Chef Lisa Brooks – Heart & Soul Personal Chef Service
Chef Andarrio Johnson – Cuzzo’s Cuisine
Taylor Kastl – Tayste Catering
Chef Ben Lacy – Golden Owl
Chef Matt Martin – Freshlist
Chef Olajuwon Mason – Fine & Fettle
Chef Ivan Pereyra – Lincoln Street Kitchen & Cocktails
Chef Sylvain Rivet – Renaissance Patisserie
Chef Whitney Thomas – Wylie Hotel
Chef William Underwood – Bardo
Chef Drew Ward – Brewers at 4001 Yancey
View this post on Instagram
The Crave Charlotte Schedule is as follows (click here for tickets to any of the following events):
– Main Event –
Saturday, June 26 – 1 to 5 p.m. (VIP and early admission begins at 12 p.m.)
- Crave Charlotte
- @ Innovation Barn
- The main event will feature wine, cocktails, craft brews and exceptional plates prepared by 20 plus local chefs and mixologists.
Wednesday, June 23rd – 5:30 and 7 p.m.
- Best of Bardo
- @ Bardo
- Chef William and Bardo’s mixology specialist, Ashley, will provide a five course tasting menu paired with cocktails, highlighting favorite dishes from past menus.
- Alchemy Tequila Dinner – Featuring Espolon Tequila and Somra Artisan Mezcal
- @ Alchemy C-3 Lab
- Executive Chef Ken Aponte takes you on a four course culinary journey while pairing each dish with a craft cocktail using their full line of Espolon 100% Blue Weber Agave Tequila.
Thursday, June 24th – 6 p.m.
- Joy of the Feast
- @ Broadstone Ayrsley Apartments
- The enhanced dining experience with Chef Lisa Brooks of Heart & Soul. This exquisite five course meal will include bottle service.
- Bougie Bar B’ Que and Bourbon
- @ Golden Owl
- Bougie Bar B’ Que and Bourbon prepared by Chef Ben of Golden Owl.
Friday, June 25th – 6 p.m.
- French Summer Wine Dinner
- @ Roots Cafe
- A six course French Rose Soiree paired with six French whites, roses and champagnes.
- Salty Parrot Food Fest
- @ Salty Parrot Brewing
- Multiple beer tents, three of the city’s best food trucks and live entertainment. Your ticket includes all the beer sampling your heart desires paired with three culinary courses.
Sunday, June 27 – 6 p.m.
- Summer Sunday Sip & Savor
- @ Lincoln Street Kitchen & Cocktails
- A multi course dinner paired with cocktails, wine & bubbles.
More information and the full list of chefs and mixologists can be found at craveclt.org.
All proceeds from the festival will benefit Envision Charlotte, a public private plus collaborative that leads Charlotte’s progress as a global circular and smart City through innovations that strengthen economic competitiveness, environmental sustainability and positive community impacts.