Charlotte’s 5Church Partner Chef Jamie Lynch has just been selected to compete for culinary supremacy on Top Chef’s Season 17, set to premiere on Tuesday, March 19.
Bravo’s “Top Chef” just announced the cast of Season 17 – All Stars LA featuring the fiercest group of competitors the show has seen with 15 finalists, front runners and fan favorites from seasons past who have all returned to finish what they started and battle it out for the coveted title.
Premiering with a supersized episode on Thursday, March 19 from 10 – 11:15 pm ET/PT, the Emmy and James Beard Award-winning series returns with host Padma Lakshmi, head judge Tom Colicchio and judge Gail Simmons. Coinciding with the premiere, Bravo is teaming up with Universal Studios Hollywood for the inaugural Bravo’s Top Chef Food & Wine Festival on March 19-20, 2020. In addition, Bravo and Spectra recently announced a new location of quick service restaurant Top Chef Quickfire to open in January 2020 in Philadelphia.
Here are all of this season’s competitors:
- Eric Adjepong (Season 16: Kentucky) Washington, D.C.
- Karen Akunowicz (Season 13: California) Boston, MA
- Jennifer Carroll (Season 6: Las Vegas, Season 8: All Stars & LCK Season 7)
- Stephanie Cmar (Season 11: New Orleans) Boston, MA
- Lisa Fernandes (Season 4: Chicago) Brooklyn, NY
- Kevin Gillespie (Season 6: Las Vegas) Atlanta, GA
- Gregory Gourdet (Season 12: Boston) Portland, OR
- Melissa King (Season 12: Boston) San Francisco, CA
- Jamie Lynch (Season 14: Charleston) Charlotte, NC
- Brian Malarkey (Season 3: Miami) San Diego, CA
- Nini Nguyen (Season 16: Kentucky) New York, NY
- Joe Sasto (Season 15: Colorado) Los Angeles, CA
- Angelo Sosa (Season 7: Washington D.C. & Season 8: All Stars New York) San Diego, CA
- Bryan Voltaggio (Season 6: Las Vegas) Frederick, MD
- Lee Anne Wong (Season 1: San Francisco & LCK Season 7) Maui, Hawaii