The 2018 Carolina Panthers schedule has just been released!
We’ll be kicking off the season at home against the Dallas Cowboys on Sept. 9th at 4:25pm. The new schedule includes 2 prime-time games – Thursday Night Football against the Steelers in Phili on Nov. 8th, and Monday Night Football against the Saints at home on Dec. 17th.
“Our coaching staff has already been hard at work preparing for our opponents, but it is always intriguing to find out when we’re playing the games. It will certainly be a challenge for us, and I’m looking forward to it,” commented coach Ron Rivera.
Yesterday they posted this creative video to announce their upcoming opponents;
Here is the complete 2018 Carolina Panthers schedule (and a link to tickets for each game):
- Sunday, September 9 vs. Dallas Cowboys 4:25 p.m. ET (home game)
- Sunday, September 16 at Atlanta Falcons 1 p.m. ET
- Sunday, September 23 vs. Cincinnati Bengals 1 p.m. ET (home game)
- Week 4– Bye
- Sunday, October 7 vs. New York Giants 1 p.m. ET (home game)
- Sunday, October 14 at Washington Redskins 1 p.m. ET
- Sunday, October 21 at Philadelphia Eagles 1 p.m. ET
- Sunday, October 28 vs. Baltimore Ravens 1 p.m. ET (home game)
- Sunday, November 4 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1 p.m. ET (home game)
- Thursday, November 8 at Pittsburgh Steelers 8:20 p.m. ET
- Sunday, November 18 at Detroit Lions 1 p.m. ET
- Sunday, November 25 vs. Seattle Seahawks 1 p.m. ET (home game)
- Sunday, December 2 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1 p.m. ET
- Sunday, December 9 at Cleveland Browns 1 p.m. ET
- Monday, December 17 vs. New Orleans Saints 8:15 p.m. ET (home game)
- Sunday, December 23 vs. Atlanta Falcons 1 p.m. ET (home game)
- Sunday, December 30 at New Orleans Saints 1 p.m. ET
What game are you most excited about?