Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
Feb. 14 is officially the second most popular day for dining out (Mother’s Day is the first, According to the National Restaurant Association), with about 25% of all Americans now planning on going out for a romantic dinner today.
In honor of today, we put together a list of the best deals and specials that are being offered around Charlotte:
- Baskin-Robbins: Use promo code LOVEU at checkout and save $3 on a cake purchase of $15 or more.
- BRIO Tuscan Grille: A two-course prix fixe menu is available through Sunday. Prices start at $20.95 per person. Entrees include Scallop Risotto, Crab Stuffed Shrimp & Lobster Tail, and Filet Mignon.
- Bob Evans: Take $4 off purchases of $20 after 2 p.m., on both dine-in or carryout through Feb. 20. Use the coupon code 0759002580.
- Boston Market: Get $4 off through Feb. 18, on any $20 purchase with coupon code 39238.
- California Pizza Kitchen: Look for deals on a “Sweet Deal for 2” menu available through Tuesday. Choose an appetizer, two entrees and a dessert for just $35.
- Cheeseburger in Paradise: You can get a four-course dinner for two for $35, or, if you want, a two-course dinner is $25.
- Chili’s: You can get an appetizer and a dinner for two for $20 from Chili’s on Tuesday.
- Fleming’s: Through Feb.19, Flemings is offering a four-course Valentine’s Day prix fixe menu for two with wine for $89.99 per person.
- Jillian’s Fine Dining: For $110 per person (plus 20 percent gratuity) you can get an appetizer sampler, Maine lobster salad, your choice from several entrees, dessert, and coffee and tea.
- Krispy Kreme: The doughnut shop is going straight for the heart with three varieties of special Valentine’s-themed doughnuts: Red Heart, Pink Heart, and Sprinkled Heart.
- Macaroni Grill: If you sign up for the restaurant’s newsletter you can take $5 off your next visit, including on Valentine’s Day.
- Maggiano’s: Maggiano’s is offering a deal that includes an appetizer or two side salads, followed by two entrees and a dessert to share for $85. The price Includes wine.
- McAlister’s Deli: Up to two children, 12 and younger, can eat free with the purchase of an adult dine-in entree.
- Melting Pot: On Tuesday, Melting Pot is offering a starter, cheese fondue, salad, your choice of entrees and chocolate fondue for dessert. Prices and menus vary by location.
- Morton’s Steakhouse: Morton’s is offering a steak and lobster combo for $56.
- Olive Garden: The Italian restaurant is offering a new Never-Ending Classics menu starting at $11.99. You get bread sticks and unlimited soup or salad. The deal is good for a limited time in February.
- Outback Steakhouse: If you are an AARP member, you can take 10 percent off your entire check at Outback.
- Panera: Take 50 percent off orders of $5 or more if you use the coupon code BOLFD through March 31.
- Pizza Hut: Pizza Hut has a “Valentine Bundle” for $13.99 that includes a one-topping, heart-shaped pizza and your choice of dessert.
- Red Lobster: Get a free appetizer or dessert when you sign up for the “Fresh Catch Club.”
- Ruby Tuesday: Ruby Tuesday has two Valentine’s Day offers — buy one adult entree and get a second at 50 percent off; or get $5 off a $15 food purchase.
- Seasons 52: The restaurant is offering a four-course dinner for two with a sparkling wine toast for $60. Valid through Monday.
- Shoneys: Purchase special Valentine’s Day all-you-care-to-eat food bar for dinner and get a free Hot Fudge Cake. February 14th, 4 p.m. to closing.
- Steak ‘n Shake: Get a free iced tea with the purchase of a regular-priced fried chicken or grilled chicken salad at participating locations through Feb. 19 with this coupon.
- Waffle House: You can make reservations for Valentine’s Day at the restaurant.
What are your plans for today?