First you must determine your budget, length of time together, and the type of girl/guy you’re dating. Are they the traditional type? If so, then flowers, chocolates, cards and jewelry (depending on budget) will suffice. Are they more casual or humorous? Have you been dating for a short time? Then little gag gifts can be a little more fun and appropriate.
For example, the Common Market in Plaza Midwood has an entire section dedicated to funny gag gifts. If your significant other appreciates thoughtful gestures try something handmade: cut out heart, framed photo, etc. Other thoughtful gestures can include something they’ve expressed interest in, like yoga in which case you could get them a groupon for a new yoga studio.
If you need some last minute ideas going out, here are some of the best sellers on Groupon for the Charlotte region this week;
▪ 50% Off Roses From ProFlowers
▪ 55% Off Manicures
▪ 56% Off Swedish Massage
▪ 40% Off Fancy Donuts at Joe’s Doughs
▪ $42 for $260 Worth of acupuncture sessions
▪ 35% Off at Nothing Bundt Cakes Charlotte
▪ 53% Off Historic Charlotte Plantation Tour
▪ 51% Off Wine-Making Class
▪ 68% Off Full-Body Hyperbaric Therapy
▪ 50% off Frozen Yogurt at TCBY
▪ 51% Off at Laser Tag in Charlotte
If you’d like to take your sweetheart out to a romantic dinner on Tuesday night, check out our list of the Top 10 Most Romantic Restaurants in Charlotte.
Choose carefully but make your decisions quickly because the clock is ticking!