Rock Hill residents are about to get their chance to win some incredible Panthers gear. Fans are about to start bidding on items this week to support Rock Hill’s Safe Passage nonprofit organization. The group’s annual sports auction features tons of donated Panthers memorabilia and prizes including:
▪ Two tickets to Bank of America Stadium Jan. 3, the Panthers’ last home game of the regular season. They’ll play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
▪ A signed football by former Carolina tight end Dante Rosario
▪ A signed football by wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin, who is missing this season due to an injury
▪ A silver lithograph football with Coach Ron Rivera and players’ signatures
▪ A signed football from fullback Mike Tolbert
The auction will also include items from Clemson, USC, Winthrop University, Charlotte Hornets, and Charlotte Checkers gear. Harley Davidson and several local Rock Hill restaurants have also donated several items and gift certificates to be auctioned off for charity.
All proceeds from the auction will go directly to Safe Passage, a local state-wide non-profit that manages several shelters, and provides counseling and support services for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. The nonprofit serves thousands of people across York, Chester and Lancaster counties alone.
You can now start bidding on items by going to 32auctions.com/safepassage2015. All auctions will close this coming Thursday, 11/19 at 7 p.m. Rock Hill will also hold a major celebration and award event from 6 to 8 p.m on Thursday night at WingBonz on Riverview Road in Rock Hill, SC.
Tickets for all other Panthers games can be found here.