Concord Mills today announced the additions of a variety of unique new retailers, of which some are now open and others are coming soon to North Carolina’s largest retail, entertainment and dining destination.
In addition to the added retailers and services, Concord Mills has unveiled a ridesharing pickup zone for visitors to easily access Ubers, Lyfts and taxis coming and going from the mall.
- Komma Tea: Komma Tea encourages shoppers to take a break and put a “komma” in their life, while carefully crafting each drink to maximize flavor without compromising quality.
Located next to Five Below and Glamour Nails. Second location coming soon
- The Inspiration Co.: Founded in 2017, The Inspiration Co. is interrupting the fashion industry with one-of-a-kind jewelry, gifts and apparel, featuring sayings that inspire change, encourage faith and ignite passion.
Located next to J. Crew Factory
- Ride Sharing Pickup Zone: With this newly designated area outside the mall, shoppers can safely and conveniently access their ridesharing services in one central location.
Located outside Entrance 6
- Starbucks: Starbucks offers handcrafted beverages, premium teas, fine pastries and other delectable treats at locations around the world.
Located next to Rack Room Shoes
- Alex Baby & Toy: A new toy store concept, carrying brands including G.I. Joe, Masters of the Universe, Lego, Marvel, Star Wars and more.
Opening in September, located next to Burlington