With temps topping upper 90’s all week and no relief in sight, Concord Mills has indoor, air conditioned activities to cool you off and keep you entertained, including Sea Life’s new 117,000 gallon ocean tunnel (the only 180 degree tunnel in the state).
Visitors can get up-close and personal with sting rays, sea turtles, and other unique sea creatures from around the world.
Additionally, Concord Mills also features:
- AMC Concord Mills 24: Featuring IMAX and luxury recliners, families can kick back and enjoy the season’s hottest movies, which currently include “Elvis”, “Jurassic World: Dominion”, “Minions: The Rise of Gru” and “Paws of Fury.”
- Dave & Busters: The perfect place for kids to play interactive arcade games and enjoy chef-crafted dishes – while adults enjoy Dave & Buster’s signature cocktail creations.
- Indoor Play Area: Concord Mills’ offers indoor play areas for all ages with climbable features, an electronic piano, a light tower challenge, interactive electronic games, a bungie jump attraction and rentable car-themed rides.
- Dining: Concord Mills features a roster of family-friendly American restaurants, steakhouses and pubs with casual atmospheres, alongside the newly renovated Dining Pavilion and the recently opened BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse.
- The Speedpark at Concord Mills (Outdoor Activity): Families can play all day at The Speedpark, including at 4 Go Kart Racetracks, the 18-Hole Miniature Golf course, a 110-foot slide, a bungee jump and more. This outdoor activity can still keep you cool if you drive fast enough!