Scientific achievements with students eyes
The future of science starts already tomorrow. Each new day surprises us with new inventions, and their number increases. Achievements and technological trends are frequently discussed topics in academic society.
All science programs include writing assignments. The wide range of the created and incoming inventions often makes students lost while the deadline is near at hand. Whether you experience complications with paperwork routine or experience a lack of time due to other tasks or life circumstances, a website to write essays may come as the best solution in this situation. Ordering essay help service you can be sure of timely paper submission and receiving a good grade.
If your choice is to struggle on your own, have a look at the science perspectives described in this article and write an assignment about one of them.
Science of the future: 8 ideas that will change the world
The emerging technologies drastically change our ordinary life routine, the way we care about our bodies, and the overall environmental conditions. The innovative, revolutionary projects move on. Have a look at the ideas that deserve precise attention and choose the most applicable one for your written essay:
- Thinking robots. The Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne developed brain reading technology. It aims to help people with physical and mobility impairments to transmit the signal from the brain and perform simple movements. The perspectives of this invention are wheelchairs controlled by the brain.
- Tricalcium phosphate bones. This material has similar features to human bones and fits well for designing 3D bones to produce implants. The 3D bones integrated into the body can restore the lost functions entirely. Large cabals and porous structures allow attaching and reforming the bone to function as a part of a natural human skeleton.
- Hydrogen aircraft. Carbon emissions are a matter of worry for ecologists and environmental specialists, especially when it goes to commercial airlines. The Fly Zero project developed by the Aerospace Technology Institute in the UK offers a brilliant solution. The concept suggests using a mid-sized aircraft with up to 3 hundred passengers powered by liquid hydrogen. It can overcome long distances, e.g., between Europe and American continents nonstop.
- Digital twins. The American companies plan to implement scanners that will replace ordinary clinical analyses. With a 3D digital model, people can get hundreds of biomarkers (e.g., inflammation, various hormones, and cancer) within an hour. It is a step to a more personalized medical service that will release the overburdened doctors and develop a more progressive approach to diagnostics.
- Carbon dioxide absorber. Until today, trees function as the prime way of cleaning the atmosphere from CO2. The technology Direct Air Capture aims to manage photosynthesis similar to trees, absorbing carbon dioxide, stocking it underground, and occupying fewer ground areas. Also, the combination with hydrogen could become a compound of synthetic fuels production. The disadvantage of this theory is excessive energy for facilities launching. Once scientists develop less energy expensive equipment, humanity will get one of the greatest environmental artifices. Perhaps, you write an argumentative research paper and suggest your theory.
- Aquamation. Already legal in the United States and Australia, aquamation, or alkaline hydrolysis, is a way of eco-friendly dying. Being also called water-cremation, it means placing a corpse into a bathtub filled with potassium hydroxide chemical solution. It should lay there for four-six hours until the skeleton only remains. Residual liquid can be a recycling compound. Unlike ordinary cremation, this method does not include carbon emissions. Implants, gold teeth, jewelry remain for further usage. More eco-friendly methods of body decomposition may appear as soon as society accepts at least the nontraditional existing ones.
- Energy-conservative bricks. Scientists have been developing the concept of storing energy in the red bricks used for building houses. It promises to be inexpensive, widely available, and allow energy-storing like in a battery thanks to the iron oxide, the red compound contained in the bricks. The technology supposes using the equipment (supercapacitor) with a further coating of the bricks.
- Sweat-energized smartwatches. Although batteries are cheap and available, they are harmful to the environment. Hence, they intend to develop a device that stores the energy from sweat. Positive and negative ions absorbed in the moisture interact with a surface made of polymer and generate electrochemical reactions and energy. Now scientists have been developing a capacitor that can store energy.
More inventions are expected in the future. New technological solutions tend to ease our life and maintain the appropriate ecological level on our planet.
Summary: the disciplines which students should focus on
To keep up with the progress, students should learn a lot. The most required sciences for the future are:
- electronics, programming, and software;
- medicine, equipment, and immunology;
- chemistry and environmentally friendly approaches;
- engineering and cost effective-industries.
Since the connection between all sciences is evident, do not dismiss other disciplines not included in this list. Write an essay about one of the technologies described above, and perhaps it will determine your future profession.