The North Carolina Council on Developmental Disabilities is about to launch a series of Employment and Transition Webinars to educate and inform stakeholders about a statewide system that provides and sustains integrated employment for all North Carolinians living with a developmental disability, regardless of complexity or needed level of support.
The webinars will be held on Thursdays from 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM via Zoom. Each webinar will include time for Q&As with leading experts in employment and transition planning for people with intellectual and/or other developmental disabilities. The upcoming webinars include:
- June 10 – The Role of Assistive Technology and Devices in School, Employment, and Community Living
- June 24 – Building Meaningful Lives with an Integrated, Meaningful Day
- July 8 – Think College and Post-Secondary Education
- July 22 – Customized Employment with Fidelity
- August 5 – Benefits Planning and Creating an ABLE Account
- August 19 – Putting All the Pieces Together for North Carolina Employment First
The webinar is open to all Employment First stakeholders, transition professionals, self-advocates, families, job coaching/CRP staff, and MCO staff. Registration is required as space is limited.
To learn more and to register for the webinars, visit NCCDD’s website.