Most people wait until today to file their taxes because they want to wait until the last possible minute to pay the government (myself included). Due to the fact that giving the government money is one of the worst things in life, several Charlotte-area restaurants are giving out free food today to try to ease the pain.
Here are the top 10 deals happening all around the city on this year’s tax day – April, 15th, 2019;
- Boston Market — On April 15th, participating Boston Markets are offering $10.40 half chicken meal with two sides, cornbread and a drink. Customers can also purchase a $10.99 Rosemary Lemon Chicken with drink.
- Captain D’s — will offer 6-piece Batter Dipped Fish, one family side, and six Hush Puppies for $10.40.
- Cicis Pizza — On April 15th, get an adult buffet for $4.15 with this coupon.
- Cinnabon — Cinnabon hasn’t officially announced anything .. yet. In the past though they’ve been known to offer 2 free Cinnamon Bites on Tax Day, and we think that’s important enough to mention.
- Firehouse Subs — Customers can score a free medium sub with a purchase of any medium or large sub, chips and a drink. Be sure to use this coupon.
- Hardee’s — On April 15th, visit any participating Hardee’s location between 7AM-10AM and say the password “Made From Scratch” to get a FREE sausage biscuit.
- Great American Cookies – Free chocolate chip cookie.
- Noodles & Company — Now through April 18, take $4 off of a $10 online order when you use the code TAXDAY18.
- Schlotzsky’s: Get a free small original sandwich when you buy a medium drink and chips.
- Sonic — Participating Sonic Drive-Ins are offering half price single patty cheeseburgers all day on April 17. Limit 5 per customer. No coupon required, simply mention the deal when you order.
Please share the good news!