Spectrum News and SurveyUSA just released the results of a new poll in Charlotte’s mayoral race.
They found that both candidates are virtually tied, with Lyles showing a slight lead at 41% and Smith at 40%.
▪ Smith has 85% of the Republican vote and 12% of the Democrat vote
▪ Lyles has 71% of the Democratic vote and 6% of the Republican vote
▪ Men favor Smith at 52% to 28%, and Women favor Lyles at 48% to 33%.
▪ Smith is leading the Millenial vote (ages 18 to 34) with 51% to 21%.
▪ White voters favor Smith at 53% to 27% and Black voters favor Lyles at 55% to 24%.
Early voting started last week and will continue through election day on November 7th.
Here’s a recent debate produced by Fox Charlotte;
PBS Charlotte also recently released several debate segments on transportation:
police and protests:
Please go vote!