Most people wait until today to file their taxes because they want to wait until the last possible minute to pay the government (myself included). Due to the fact that giving the government money is one of the worst things in life, several Charlotte-area restaurants are giving out free food today to try to ease the pain.
Here are the top 10 deals happening all around the city on this year’s tax day – April, 18th, 2018;
- Boston Market — On April 17, participating Boston Markets are offering $10.40 half chicken meal with two sides, cornbread and a drink. Customers can also purchase a $10.99 Rosemary Lemon Chicken with drink.
- Captain D’s — will offer 6-piece Batter Dipped Fish, one family side, and six Hush Puppies for $10.40.
- Cicis Pizza — On April 17, get an adult buffet for $4.17 with
- Cinnabon — Cinnabon hasn’t officially announced anything .. yet. In the past though they’ve been known to offer 2 free Cinnamon Bites on Tax Day, and we think that’s important enough to mention.
- Firehouse Subs — From April 17 – April 19, customers can score a free medium sub with a purchase of any medium or large sub, chips and a drink. Be sure to use this coupon.
- Hardee’s — On April 17th, visit any participating Hardee’s location between 7AM-10AM and say the password “Made From Scratch” to get a FREE sausage biscuit. Click here for details.
- Noodles & Company — Now through April 18, take $4 off of a $10 online order when you use the code TAXDAY18.
- P.F. Chang’s — Use promo code TAXDAY for 15 percent off a takeout order. Enter the promo code online or mention it via phone.
- Reviver Coffee — Use promo code TAXDAY18 for a special ‘Buy One Get One Free’ deal on all bags of coffee ordered online (today only). Click here to browse their entire selection.
- Sonic — Participating Sonic Drive-Ins are offering half price single patty cheeseburgers all day on April 17. Limit 5 per customer. No coupon required, simply mention the deal when you order.
Please share the good news!